RTD Probe 1/8 Inch Diameter with 1/8 NPT Fitting and 72 Inches of Stainless Steel Braided Lead Wire with 3 Pin Miniature Male Connector
RTD Probe with 1/8 NPT Fitting and 72 Inches of Stainless Steel Braided Lead Wire with 3 Pin Miniature Male Connector
- The RTD is a 1/2" long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" Diameter Probe with an integral a 1/8 NPT Fitting and protected wire leads with a 3 pin miniature male connector attached
- Temperature operating range of -58 to 500 F (-50 to 260 C)
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy element in a 3 Wire Design
- The probe Transitions to a metal spring for strain relief to the 72 inches (6 ft) of lead wire with a Stainless Steel Braid covering PFA insulated wire with a 3-pin male miniature connector termination.
- The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction. The connector is rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The design provides solutions to application requiring a secure pressure sealed process measurement with flexible instrumentation and control connection for Machine Builders, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Power Electronics, Food and Beverage, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-NPT8-125-PX-0.5-PFSB-72-MPCT
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490