RTD Probe - Integral 1/8" NPT Fitting - 1/8" Diameter with 72" of Stainless Steel Over-Braided Wire and Connector
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy, Industrial Fitting with Flexible Wire Leads and Connector
The NPT Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the High-Level Accuracy and Repeatability you expect to achieve in a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of a Integral NPT Fitting with Protected and Flexible Wire Leads. The products are Competitively Priced, typically Ships the Same Day and we offer Free Ground Shipping throughout the Continental USA on orders of $50 or more.
- The RTD is a 1/2" long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with an integral NPT Fitting and protected wire leads with a connector. The temperature operating range is -58 to 500 F (-50 to 260 C) with a Class A tolerance of -58 to 500F (-50 to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design in a 1/2" Long x 1/8" Diameter 316 Stainless Steel Sheath with an integral 1/8" NPT Stainless Steel Fitting.
- The probe transitions to a metal spring for strain relief to the 72 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated and Stainless Steel Over-Braided wire with a 3-pin male miniature connector. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction. The connector is rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The design provides solutions to application requiring a secure pressure sealed process measurement with flexible instrumentation and control connection for Machine Builders, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Power Electronics, Food and Beverage, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-NPT8-125-PX-0.5-PFSB-72-MPCT
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System