RTD Probe - 12" Long Stainless Steel 1/8" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Class A Accuracy - Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-S316-125-PX-12-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with a 12 Inch Long Stainless Steel 1/8" Diameter Sheath - 3 wire Pt100 design with a Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- RTD Probe with a 12 inch long 1/8" diameter 316 Stainless-Steel sheath with wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensing element with a 3 lead wire design
- Transition is a 1/4" diameter Stainless Steel Fitting and spring strain relief back filled with high performance epoxy.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches ( 1 meter or 3.3 ft) of 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded with a PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation rated to 500°F (260°C).
- Wire Construction is 3 conductor nickel plated copper stranded (7/34 - 7 strands of 34 gage) individually insulated with PFA and twisted, The overall jacket is PFA and the outside diameter is 0.072".
- Instrument Connection is stripped wire leds
- Industries and Applications include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors part number P3A-S316-125-PX-12-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490