RTD Probe - 18" Long Stainless Steel 1/8" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Class A Accuracy - Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness and Flexibility
The MI Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the high level accuracy and stability you expect from a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of a Heavy Duty although Flexible Probe Design to assist in your Temperature Measurement Endeavors.
- The RTD is a 18 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with wire leads. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C). The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in a metal sheath and back filled with high purity alumina insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- The probe transitions to lead wire with a tubular stainless steel housing back-filled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads. The wire insulation both on the outside jacket and on the 3 individual wires is rated to 500 F (260 C).
- The bare wire is a 26 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 34 gage) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors P3A-S316-125-PX-18-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490