RTD Probe - 9" Long Stainless Steel 1/8" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Class A Accuracy - Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness and Flexibility
The MI Cable Series of RTD Temperature Sensors provides the high level accuracy and repeatability you expect from a Pt100 based sensor with the added benefit of a Heavy Duty although Flexible Probe Design to assist in your Temperature Measurement Endeavors. Competitively Priced and Typically Ships the Same Day. We offer Free Ground Shipping throughout the Continental USA on orders of $50 or more.
- The RTD is a 9 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with wire leads. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -58 to 500 F (-50 C to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable probe transitions to lead wire with a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors P3A-S316-125-PX-9-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System