Short RTD Probe 2" Long x 1/8" Diameter with High Temperature Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads
Short RTD Probe 2" Long x 1/8" Diameter with HIgh Temperature Fiberglass Insulated Wire Leads
- The RTD is a 2-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" (3.2 mm) Diameter probe with 3 ft of fiberglass wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 900°F (-70 to 482°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) 3 wire Class A accuracy assembly with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Transition to Wire leads - Ceramic cement provides the transition from the probe to 40 inches (3 ft or 1 meter) of fiberglass braid insulated 900°F (482°C) rated wire.
- Wire Construction is a 3-conductor 26 gage stranded (7/34) nickel plated wire with each conductor and overall jacket insulated with fiberglass braid. The outside diameter is .070".
- Wire Color code is 2 Black and 1 Red inner conductors with overall White jacket.
- Excellent Solution for Higher Temperature measurement applications requiring accuracy and stability in space restricted areas related to process development, product development, testing, machinery, and equipment in Bio-Medical Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-TBSX-125-PX-2-FGXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-4-4
Need Help? 856-579-7490