RTD Probe with M12 Molded Circular Connector 6" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Pt100 4- wire Class A
RTD Probe with M12 Molded Connector 1/4" Diameter 6" Long Stainless Steel Sheath with a 4 wire Pt100 Class A Accuracy Design
- The RTD probe has 1/4" diameter 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath with a M12 Metal Circular Connector. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 660 F (-30 C to 350 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 4-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable section of the probe transitions to a M12 Molded Circular 4-Pin Connector. The outer sheath of the connector is molded plastic housing protecting a molded plastic insert with maximum temperature rating of 194 F (90 C) along with IP67 Ingress Protected Connection.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions requiring a secure protected connection from vibration, moisture and dirt along with providing ease of maintenance in the Marine Industry, Aircraft Ground Support Equipment, Mobile Power Generation, Gas and Oil, Chemical, Military, Food and Beverage, Agricultural, Industrial Equipment, Factory Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-316SS-250-PX-6-M12P-X
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490