Type RS Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector
SKU: RSX-MALE-CON-FP-X-MCCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type RS Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Compact Design rated to 1200 F (650 C)
- The Type RS Miniature Male Connector is a compact unibody design made from high quality Ceramic material with a maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The connector is design to accurately transfer the thermocouple signal from the Type R or Type S Platinum Rhodium thermocouple probes
- The male pins are made from compensating thermocouple alloys, not the expensive platinum rhodium precious metals. The pins are polarized to ensure a proper connection with a Smaller width Copper Positive pin and Larger width Alloy 11 Negative pin.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are .807" (20.5 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The pins are .472" (12mm) long.
EvoSensors part number - RSX-MALE-CON-FP-X-MCCX
- Location A-6-5
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490