Type RS Miniature Male Thermocouple Connectors
Evolution Sensors and Controls
SKU: RSX-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type RS Miniature Male Thermocouple Connector - Compact and Rugged Thermoplastic Design rated to 400 F (200 C)
- Miniature Connector with a male 2 pin flat plug design for Type R or Type S thermocouple probes and wire.
- Connector Body is a rugged unibody molded design made from high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic material and is RoHS Compliant
- Temperature Range -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Flat Male Pins are made with Type R/S thermocouple compensating alloys. A larger width Negative pin and smaller width Positive ensures proper connection with mating female connectors.
- Spring Loaded Terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. Captive style connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- EvoSensors part number: RSX-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCX
- Location: A-6-7
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490