2 Wire RTD Probe 18" Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with Metal Transition to 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P2B-S316-125-PX-18-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
2-Wire RTD Probe 18" Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with Metal Transition to 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The sensor is a 2-Wire Design with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class B Element encased in a metal sheath and back filled with high purity alumina insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- The Probe Transitions to Lead Wire with a tubular stainless steel housing back-filled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads.
- The wire insulation both on the outside jacket and on the 2 individual wires is rated to 500 F (260 C). The bare wire is a 26 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 34 gage) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .042" X .070.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors P2B-S316-125-PX-18-PFXX-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490