RTD Probe with Transition to 50 foot Long PFA lead wire Pt100 - 3 Wire Design in a 6" Long Stainless Steel Diameter Sheath
SKU: P3A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-600-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with Metal Transition to 50 foot Long PFA lead wire
- The RTD temperature sensor assembly is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with a metal transition to 50 foot long wire leads. The probe operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C)
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy element encased in MI Cable (Metal sheath with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable probe transitions to lead wire with a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to 50 feet of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire.
- The lead wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) Nickel Plated Copper construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors part number: P3A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-600-STWL
- Location B-3-11
Need Help? 856-579-7490