RTD Probe for Low Temperatures (Cryogenic Range) 4 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of Lead Wire
RTD Probe for Cryogenic Temperatures 4 Inches Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 Inches (1 Meter) of PFA Lead Wire
- Cryo-Temperature Range is -320 to 302°F (-196 to 150°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm with 0.00385 change per degree C) RTD temperature sensing element in a 3 wire lead configuration.
- Lead Wire is 40" inches (1 meter) of 26 Gage with a -450 to 500°F (-268 to 260°C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation.
- Wire Leads construction is 3 conductors made with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper. Each conductor is insulated with PFA with an overall outside jacket of PFA and overall .072" diameter.
- Wire Color code is 2 Black and 1 Red with White Overall Jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TBSX-125-PC-4-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location B-6-9
Need Help? 856-579-7490