Short RTD Probe 2 Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with 9 Inches of PFA Insulated Lead Wire and Molex Connector
SKU: P3A-TBSX-125-PX-2-PFXX-9-CPMCCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Short RTD Probe 2 Inches Long x 1/8" Diameter with 9 Inch PFA Insulated Lead Wires and Molex Micro-Fit Female Connector attached
- 2-Inch-Long RTD Probe with 1/8" (.125") diameter stainless steel sheath with wire leads and female Molex connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- 9 Inches of Lead Wire with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation rated to 500 F (260 C).
- The Wire is 3 individual conductors of 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper insulated with PFA and twisted with a PFA outer jacket. The overall outside dimension is approx .072" Inches.
- Molex Micro-Fit female connector termination with a temperature range of -40 to 221 F (-40 to 105 C)
- Pt100 (100 Ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor connected to a 3-wire lead construction.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TBSX-125-PX-2-PFXX-9-CPMC
Need Help? 407-420-8080