2 Wire RTD Sensor - Short Length Pt100 Design with 1" Long x 1/8" Diameter Probe and 12" of PFA Lead Wire
2 Wire RTD Sensor - Short Length Pt100 Design with 1" Long x 1/8" Diameter Probe and 12 inches of PFA Lead Wire
- The RTD Sensor has a 1-inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 1/8" diameter probe with wire leads. The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- The sensor design is a Pt100 - 2 Wire Design with a Class B Accuracy
- The probe transition to an epoxy seal and 12 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 500 F (260 C) rated insulation.
- Wire construction is a 2 conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) design with an outside cable diameter of .042” x .070"
- The Compact 1-inch probe is an excellent solution for applications with Space Restrictions. It is an excellent design for process development, product development, testing, machinery, and equipment in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration, and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P2B-TBSX-125-PX-1-PFXX-12-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490