T Type Surface Thermocouple with Adhesive Patch and 2 ft Long Rugged and Flexible 24 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: T124G-TAPE-1X1-FW-PFXX-20-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
T Type Surface Thermocouple with Adhesive Patch and 2 ft (0.5 meter) Length of Rugged and Flexible 24 Gage PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
- T Thermocouple is made with highly accurate SLE thermocouple wire encased in a 1" long x 1" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Low Temperature range listed is the limit of adhesive. The sensor is capable of -380°F (-200°C)
- Type T thermocouples have excellent repeatability between –380F to 392F (–200C to 200C) and commonly used in low temperature and Cryogenic applications.
- Adhesive Surface Patch is accessed by removing a Easy Peel Away clear tape layer allowing the sensor to be quickly placed into position.
- Lead Wire is 2 ft (20 Inches 0.5 meters ) of a Rugged and Flexible 24 Gage Solid with 500°F (260°C) PFA insulation on each individual wire and the outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .056" x .092".
- Instrument Connection is wire leads with stripped ends
- ANSI Color Code with a Blue positive copper wire and Red negative constantan wire with a Brown overall jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number: T124G-TAPE-1X1-FW-PFXX-20-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490