Type T Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector
Type T Miniature Male Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - Compact Design
- Ceramic Male miniature Type T thermocouple connectors
- Temperature Operating range of -328 to 662°F (-200 to 350°C)
- Excellent solution for Vacuum applications
- Flat Male pins are made from the thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Terminal Contact washers provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- Stainless Steel screws with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- Connector Body dimensions can be viewed or printed by clicking on the following Type T miniature male ceramic thermocouple connector dimensions and are summarized as the following. 1.06" (27 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- Miniature Ceramic connectors are typically 1/16" (.062 or 1.57 mm) Thicker and .098" (2.5 mm) Wider than miniature plastic connectors resulting in a need of different accessories such as wire clamps. The ceramic connector are also slightly longer
- EvoSensors part number: T1X-MALE-CON-FP-X-MCCF
- Location: A-4-21
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490