Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensor Type T 40 Gage PFA Insulated 40 inches long with Miniature Connector
Thermocouple Sensor for Precise and Fast Temperature Measurement
The Micro Series of Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensors provides Pin Point Precision and Fast Temperature Response with a Flexible Wire Design.
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy 40 Gage Type T Thermocouple Wire with 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with an attached miniature male 400 F (200 C) rated thermocouple connector.
- Type T thermocouples are very stable and have excellent repeatability between –380 to 392 F (–200 C to 200 C).
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.013" (0.33 mm) and provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of 0.25 Seconds along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 40 Gage solid 0.003" (0.076 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter of the wire jacket is a nominal .015" x .024".
- Thermocouple Beaded Wire Sensors are commonly utilized in Semiconductor, Microprocessor and Electronics Testing and Development, along with Cryogenics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-40G-EX-0.25-PFXX-40-MPCX
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490