Type J Thermocouple Twisted Shielded Design 24 Gage Solid FEP Insulated
SKU: J1X-FPTS-24G-25FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Twisted Shielded 24 Gage Solid Thermocouple Wire FEP Insulated
- Twisted Shielded thermocouple wire design to minimize electrical interference to a Type J thermocouple signal.
- Temperature Range is 32 to 400°F (0 to 200°C),
- Wire Lengths - 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1000ft lengths
- Wire Construction 2 bare wires each .020" diameter (24 Gage Solid) and individually insulated with .008" thick FEP insulation and Twisted into a pair.
- Aluminum Mylar shielding is wrapped over the 2 internal insulated twisted wire pair. A ground wire copper is in contact with shield to provide a grounding option.
- Highly accurate Type J SLE (Special Limits of Error) thermocouple grade wire result in a +/- of 1.98°F (1.1°C)
- Overall outside insulated wire dimension not to exceed 0.110"
- FEP Insulation has a continuous service temperature range from –400 to 400 °F –240 to 205 °C although the accuracy of Type J declines below 32°F (0°C)
- Part number: J1X-FPTS-24G-( )FT - enter standard footage lenght in ( ) for example J1X-FPTS-24G-100FT for a 100ft length
Need Help? 856-579-7490