Type J Thermocouple Probe Ungrounded 1/8" Inch Diameter 6 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath with Transition to Stainless Steel Overbraided Lead Wire
SKU: J1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFSB-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Thermocouple Probe Ungrounded 1/8" Inch Diameter 6 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath with Transition to Stainless-Steel Overbraided Lead Wire
- Type J thermocouple probe with a 6 Inch Long 1/8" diameter ungrounded Stainless Steel Sheath and transition to stainless steel over-braided lead wire with stripped ends.
- Temperature Range of -40 to 1400°F (-40 to 750°C)
- Ungrounded Thermocouple design minimizes electrical interference and provides protection to the thermocouple junction.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel fitting with epoxy backfill and Stainless Steel spring strain relief with lead wire rated to 400°F (200°C)
- Lead Wire is 40" Inches (1 Meter) long FEP plastic fluoropolymer Type J thermocouple grade lead wire with a rugged Stainless Steel overbraid.
- ANSI Color Code - White on the positive wire, Red on the negative wire and Brown overall jacket covered with stainless steel braiding.
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- Industries and Applications include Chemical, Encapsulation and Ink Formulations, Metal Glass and Composite Processing, Medical, Military and Defense along others.
- EvoSensors part number: J1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFSB-40-STWL
- Location E-3-9
Need Help? 856-579-7490