Type K PFA Coated Thermocouple Probe 1/8" Diameter 12 Inches Long with an Ungrounded Junction and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-125-UX-12-MPCX-PFAXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
PFA Coated Thermocouple Probe - Type K Calibration with a Miniature Connector - 1/8" Diameter 12 Inches Long with an Ungrounded Junction
- Type K Thermocouple Probe with a PFA coating over the 12" inch long 1/8" inch diameter stainless steel probe and a miniature male connector attached.
- PFA Coating provides protection from Wet and Corrosive applications.
- Temperature Operating range is -326 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- Probe Construction is a 1/8" Inch (0.125" or 3.2 mm) diameter stainless steel sheath MI Cable design with a 0.010" (0.25 mm) diameter wall of PFA coating, resulting in an outside diameter of approximately 0.145"
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction provides isolation from electrical interference
- Instrument Connection Miniature Male Connector rated to 400 F (200 C).
- Evosensors Part Number: K1X-S304-125-UX-12-MPCX-PFAX
Need Help? 856-579-7490