Type K Surface Thermocouple Self Adhesive Patch Design with Long or Custom Lead Wire Lengths and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-240-MPCXCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Surface Thermocouples Self Adhesive Patch Design with Long or Custom Length Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
- Type K Surface Thermocouples with a 1" (25 mm ) Long x 3/4" (.750" or 19 mm) Wide x .013 Thick polyimide fiberglass reinforced patch with adhesive and Long or Custom Length Lead Wire with a miniature male connector termination.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- Flattened Thermocouple Junction made with High Accuracy Special Limits of Error thermocouple grade wire provides a Fast and Accurate temperature measurement.
- Wire Leads - 30ft (360" inches of 9.1 meters) 50ft (600 inches) or other long lengths of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated lead wire
- Wire Construction 30 Gage Solid wire rated with individually PFA insulated wires and outside jacket rated 500°F (260°C) .
- Overall outside insulated wire diameter is .022" x .038".
- Instrument Connection - miniature male flat pin thermocouple connector
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-(X)-MPCX
- Insert Length in Inches in place of (X), the following are examples
- K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-240-MPCX - 240 inch or 20ft long leads
- K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-360-MPCX - 360 inch or 30ft long leads
- K1X-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-600-MPCX - 600 inch or 50ft long leads
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080