Type K Thermocouple MI Cable Probe Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded .020" Diameter 18 Inches Long with Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-020-UX-18-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe Ungrounded 18 Inches Long with .020" Fine Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and Miniature Connector
- Type K Thermocouple Probe has a .020 (0.5 mm) Fine Diameter 18 inch long stainless steel sheath with a miniature connector for quick connection capabilities.
- Temperature Operating range 32°F to 1290°F (0 to 700°C)
- Ungrounded (Isolated) thermocouple junction from the sheath to Minimize Potential Signal Interference from Electrical Noise.
- MI Cable Design provides the ability to Form or Bend the probe to a radius equal to twice the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Instrument Connection miniature male flat pin thermocouple connector provides Quick Connection capabilities.
- Upper temperature limit of connector body is 400°F (200 °C).
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-020-UX-18-MPCX
- Location F-4-1
Need Help? 856-579-7490