RTD Probe - 18" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Class A Accuracy - Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-S316-250-PX-18-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
18 Inch Long RTD Probe with Transition to Lead Wire -1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 Inches of Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260 C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy RTD temperature sensor element encased in a metal sheath and back filled with high purity alumina insulation providing excellent temperature stability.
- Probe Sheath is 18 inches long 1/4" diameter Stainless Steel
- Probe Transition is .375 diameter (3/8" or 9.5 mm) stainless steel fitting backfilled with high performance 500°F (260°C) epoxy. A stainless steel spring provides a rugged and flexible transition from the probe the lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 40 Inches (1 meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 500°F (260°C) insulated wire.
- Wire Construction is 3 conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper. Each conductor is insulated with PFA with an overall outside jacket of PFA and overall .072" diameter.
- Color code is 2 Black and 1 Red with White overall jacket.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-S316-250-PX-18-PFXX-40-STWL
- Click for PDF Specification Sheet
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490