RTD Probe - 18" Long Stainless Steel 1/4" Diameter Sheath - Pt100 - 3 wire Class A Accuracy - Metal Transition with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
RTD Temperature Sensor Accuracy with Industrial Toughness and Flexibility
- The RTD is a 18 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with wire leads. The temperature operating range is -90 to 932 F (-70 to 500 C) with a Class A tolerance of -58 to 500 F (-50 C to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Class A accuracy design encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable probe transitions to lead wire with a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40 inches of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire. The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-S316-250-PX-18-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490