Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/16" Diameter 12 Inch Long Inconel Sheath with an Exposed Junction and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-IN60-062-EX-12-MPCXCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Exposed Tip Type K Thermocouple Probe provides Fast Response with a Bendable Inconel Metal Sheath
- Temperature Operating range -200 to 1,690°F (-128 to 900°C)
- Can be used at higher temperatures for one time use.
- Bendable MI Cable Inconel sheath provides a combination of flexibility and strength.
- 1/16" diameter 12 inches long
- Exposed thermocouple junctions provides a faster response as compared to grounded or ungrounded juncitons
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin connector
- Connector can accurately transfer the full temperature range of Type K thermocouples
- The plastic body of connector is capable of operating in environments of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C)
- EvoSensors part number - K1X-IN60-062-EX-12-MPCX
- Location G-3-7
Need Help? 856-579-7490