Type K Thermocouple Probe 1/18" Diameter 4 Inches Long Stainless Steel Sheath with Ungrounded Junction and Miniature Ceramic Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-125-UX-4-MCCX Call 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K Thermocouple Probe with 4" Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 1200°F (650°F) Rated Miniature Ceramic Connector
- Temperature Operating range 32 to 1960°F (0 to 1070°C)
- Isolated (Ungrounded) thermocouple junction from the sheath to Minimize Potential Signal Interference from Electrical Noise.
- Bendable 1/8" Diameter MI Cable probe design with bend radius capability of 2.5 times the sheath diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Instrument Connection is a miniature ceramic male flat pin thermocouple connector with the capabilty to withstand an enviroment of below zero to 1200°F (650°C) temperatures.
- Can accurately transfer the full temperature range of Type K thermocouples
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-125-UX-4-MCCX
Need Help? 856-579-7490