Type K PFA Coated Thermocouple Probe - 6 Inch Long .125" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to 40 Inches of Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
SKU: K1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCX-PFAXCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K PFA Coated Thermocouple Probe - 6 inches long (1/8") .125" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath Ungrounded with a Transition to Lead Wire and Miniature Connector
- Type K Thermocouple with 1/8" diameter 6 inch long Stainless Steel MI Cable probe sheath and metal transition fitting to Lead Wire and miniature connector.
- Temperature Operating range of the probe sheath is -326 to 500°F (-200 to 260°C)
- PFA Coating provides protection from Wet and Corrosive applications.
- Ungrounded thermocouple junction provides protection of the thermocouple signal from electrical interference
- MI Cable Probe design providing the ability to Bend the probe to a radius equal to 2.5 times the Sheath Diameter without causing any damage to the temperature sensing capabilities or integrity of the metal sheath.
- Probe Transition to a Stainless Steel metal fitting backfilled with 500°F (260°C) rated epoxy and Stainless Steel spring with 40 Inches (1 m) of Plastic Fluoropolymer 400°F (200°C) rated lead wire.
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter or 3.3ft) of 24 Gage (7/32) Stranded Type K thermocouple grade wire with 400°F (200°C) Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated wire.
- ANSI Color Code wire with Yellow positive wire, Red negative wire and Brown overall jacket
- Instrument Connection - miniature male thermocouple connector
- EvoSensors Part Number: K1X-S304-125-UX-6-PFXX-40-MPCX-PFAX
Need Help? 856-579-7490