Type K Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage Stranded FEP Insulated
SKU: K1X-FPXX-24S-25FTCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type K FEP Insulated Thermocouple Wire 24 Gage Stranded
- Type K Thermocouple grade wire with a stranded construction providing excellent flexibility and strength.
- A 2-Wire parallel design with 400°F (200°C) FEP Insulation on the 24 Gage Stranded Wire and the overall jacket with ANSI color coding.
- The 2 bare wires are a 7/32 design (7 strands of 32 gage wire (.008") diameter) with an each having an overall construction diameter of .024"
- The 2 wires are color coded as Yellow Positive and Red Negative with an .008" wall of PFA insulation
- The wire has an overall Brown Outside Jacket with an .010" wall of PFA and overall nominal dimension of .063" x .102"
- EvoSensors part number: K1X-FPXX-24S-( )FT - enter length required in standard offering of 25, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1000 ft
Need Help? 856-579-7490