Thermocouple Type T Glass Braid Insulated with 2 Meters of 30 Gage Wire Leads with Miniature Connector
Type T Thermocouple with Fiber Glass Braid Insulation 2 Meters (6.6 ft) Long 30 Gage Wire Leads with Miniature Connector
- Exposed thermocouple made from Type T High Accuracy SLE Grade thermocouple wire with a miniature male thermocouple connector.
- Temperature Operating range up for Type T thermocouple to 700°F (482 C).
- Miniature Thermocouple bead is 0.029" (0.7 mm) diameter (approx. thickness of credit card) provides Fast response time of less than 1 second and precise placement.
- Wire Leads - 6.6 ft (2 meters or 80 inches) fiberglass insulated 30 gage wire with ANSI color code blue positive, red negative and brown jacket with blue trace.
- Wire Construction - solid bare wire 0.010" (0.25 mm) diameter in a parallel construction with each wire individually insulated with fiberglass braid along with a fiberglass outside jacket. Overall diameter is .037" x .050".
- Instrument Connection is a miniature male flat pin connector with internal silicone rubber grommet providing wire strain relief.
- EvoSensors Part Number T1X-WBWX-30G-EX-0.25-FGXX-80-MPCG
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490