Type T Surface Thermocouple - 50 ft of Lead Wire - Fast Response Design with Self Adhesive Surface Patch and Stripped Wire Leads
SKU: T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-600-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Surface Thermocouple - 50 ft of Lead Wire - Fast Response Design with Self Adhesive Surface Patch with Stripped Wire Leads
- Type T Surface Thermocouple has 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires with stripped end
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- Response Time can be as fast as .015 seconds or less
- The sensor is SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 600 inches (50 ft) of Fiberglass Insulated Wire.
- The wire is rated to 900 F (482 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-600-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490