Type T Surface Thermocouple - 50 ft of Lead Wire - Fast Response Design with Self Adhesive Surface Patch and Stripped Wire Leads
SKU: T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-600-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type T Surface Thermocouple - 50 ft of Fiberglass Insulated Lead Wire - Fast Response Design with Self Adhesive Surface Patch with Stripped Wire Leads
- Type T Surface Thermocouple has 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires with stripped end
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C) with capabilities to 600 F (315C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- Response Time can be as fast as .015 seconds or less
- High Accuracy SLE (Special Limits of Error) grade thermocouple wire with a flattened thermocouple junction encased in self adhesive polyimide tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Lead Wire - 600 inches (50 ft) of Fiberglass insulated Wire.
- Wire Construction - 30 Gage diameter solid bare wire with fiberglass insulation on the single wires and outside jacket.
- Outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- Temperature rating to 900°F (482°C).
- Applications and Industries include Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number: T2S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-600-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490