Glass Braid Insulated Thermocouple - Type J 20 Gage Wire - 40 inches (1 meter) Long with Stripped Leads
SKU: J1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
Type J Fiber-Glass Braid Insulated Thermocouple with Rugged 20 Gage Diameter Wire Leads
- An Exposed Type J Thermocouple made with rugged 20 gage wire with Fiberglass braid insulation. 40 Inches (1 meter) long lead wire with stripped ends.
- Temperature Operating range up to 900°F (482°C)
- Rugged and Fast Response with a thermocouple bead measuring 0.045" (1.14 mm) diameter. Response time Approximately 1.5 Seconds
- Wire Construction is 20 gage solid 0.032" (0.81 mm) bare wire in a 2 wire parallel construction. The wires and outside jacket have Fiberglass Braid insulation, The overall outside diameter is a nominal .060" x .095".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Heat Treating, Metal Processing, Aerospace, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number J1X-WBWX-20G-EX-0.25-FGXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080