Type K 36 Gage Beaded Thermocouple with 80 Inch Long PFA Insulated Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
SKU: K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type K 36 Gage (.005" Diameter) Beaded Thermocouple with 80 Inch Long PFA Insulated Wire Leads with Stripped Ends
- The thermocouple sensor is an exposed welded bead made from SLE Accuracy Type K 36 gage wire with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Plastic Fluoropolymer insulated lead wire with stripped ends.
- The Micro-Sized thermocouple bead is 0.016" (0.40 mm) and overall provides the opportunity for Precise Placement and a Response Time of 0.5 Seconds or less along with an excellent temperature operating range of -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The 36 Gage solid 0.005" (0.127 mm) bare wire is a 2 wire parallel construction with the wires individually insulated with PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) along with a PFA outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .019" x .030".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides excellent temperature solutions for Semi-Conductor, Electronics, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Optics, and overall Research and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number K1X-WBWX-36G-EX-0.25-PFXX-80-STWL
- Location: D-5-4
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080