Surface RTD 4 Wire Design - Self Adhesive Patch with 40" of Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-40-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Surface RTD 4 Wire Design - Self Adhesive Patch with 40" Inches (1 meter) of Lead Wire
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Surface Mount RTD with a 4-Wire design with self-adhesive polyimide tape providing easy and fast surface mounting to flat or curved surfaces.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Highly Accurate 4-Wire design eliminating resistance variation from the lead wire and a Class A accuracy Pt100 element.
- Surface Mount patch is 1" Inch (25 mm) Long x .3/4" (.750" or 19 mm) Wide x .0095" (0.25 mm) Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive.
- Lead Wire is 40" Inches (1 meter)of 500°F (260°C) rated PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation.
- Wire Construction - 4 conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with 2 Red and 2 Black PFA insulated and colored leads twisted with a White outside jacket and overall diameter of 0.095" (2.4mm)
- Accurate and fast surface temperature sensor along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Power Generation, Aerospace, Industrial Automation, Power Electronics, Refrigeration - HVAC and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TAPE-REC-PX-1-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location: C-5-3
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 407-420-8080