RTD Probe with Transition to 25 foot Long PFA lead wire Pt100 - 3 Wire Design in a 6" Long Stainless Steel Diameter Sheath
SKU: P3A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-300-STWLCall 407 420-8080 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
RTD Probe with Metal Transition to 25 foot Long PFA lead wire - 6 Inch Long 1/8" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheathed Probe - 3 Wire Pt100 Design
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 932°F (-70 to 500°C)
- 3-Wire RTD Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A accuracy element encased in 1/8" inch (.125" or 3.2 mm) diameter Stainless Steel MI Cable (Metal sheath with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation)
- Probe Transition is a stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F (260 C) rated epoxy and a stainless steel metal spring for strain relief to 25 feet (300 inches) of lead wire.
- Lead Wire is a 3 conductor twisted design with each wire and overall outside jacket consisting of 500 F (260 C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation. The bare wire is 26 Gage Stranded 7/34 (7 strands of 34 gage wire) nickel plated copper with an overall outside diameter of .072" inches
- Wire Color Code is 2 Black and 1 Red with an overall outside White jacket.
- Design providing Excellent Accuracy and Temperature Stability, with good mechanical strength for temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- Evosensors part number: P3A-S316-125-PX-6-PFXX-300-STWL
- Location: B-1-8
Need Help? 407-420-8080