Surface Mount RTD - Miniature Bolt Down or Cement On Design with PFA Lead Wire and Connector
Surface Mount RTD with a Miniature Aluminum Fitting for Fast and Secure Bolt Down or Cement On Mounting
- The RTD Surface Temperature Sensor has a Miniature Bolt Down rectangular aluminum fitting with 40 inches (1 meter) of PFA lead wire and a miniature male three pin connector attached.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- 3-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A temperature sensing element design encased in an aluminum fitting.
- Surface Fitting is designed for fast temperature transfer with the mounting area being .065" thick (slightly more than 1/16" or 1.6 mm). The design is a left hand flag with a 5/16" (.312") long x 1/2" (.500") wide with a .114" mounting hole for a #4 Screw. The hole can be increased for larger screws and bolts.
- Transition to Lead Wire is a high temperature epoxy to 40 inches (1 meter) of 500 F (260 C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire
- Wire Construction is 3 bare wire conductors made with 26 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 34 gage) nickel plated copper. Each of the 3 conductors are individually insulated with PFA, the 3 wire are twisted together and protected by a overall PFA jacket. The overall outside diameter is .072" (1.8 mm)
- Color Code is 2 Black 1 Red on the internal wire with a White overall jacket and White connector.
- Instrument Connection is 3-pin miniature male connector with a temperature range of -40 to 400°F (-40 to 200°C). The mating connector is part number RTD-FEMX-CON-FP-X-MPCT
- The design provides accurate fast and secure surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Medical, Alternate Energy, Semiconductor, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-MPCT
- Location: C-4-2
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490