Surface Mount RTD - Miniature Bolt Down or Cement On Design with PFA Lead Wire and Connector
Surface Mount RTD with a Miniature Aluminum Fitting for Fast and Secure Bolt Down or Cement On Mounting
- The RTD Surface Temperature Sensor has a Miniature Bolt Down rectangular aluminum fitting. The fitting transitions to PFA lead wire and a connector.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with a Class A tolerance of -20 to 500 F (-30 C to 260 C).
- The Sensor is a 3-wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element design encased in an aluminum fitting.
- The Fitting measures 5/16" (.312") long x 1/2" (.500") wide with a .114" hole for a #4 Screw.
- The fitting has a high temperature epoxy transition to 40 inches of 500 F (260 C) PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) rated insulated wire and 3-pin miniature male connector rated to 400 F (200 C)
- The wire is a 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction with an overall outside nominal diameter of .072".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate fast and secure surface temperature along with electrical interference immunity for applications in Semiconductor, Alternate Energy, Power Generation, Aerospace, Military and Defense, Power Electronics, Machine Builders for Plastics Processing, Industrial Automation and other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-BDFT-REC-PX-0.31-PFXX-40-MPCT
- Location: C-4-2
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490