Snow Melt System RTD Temperature Sensor 2 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter RTD Probe with a 3 Wire Pt100 Design and 15 ft of FEP Lead Wire
SKU: P3A-TBSX-250-PX-2-FPXX-180-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
2 Inch Long x 1/4 Diameter RTD Probe 3 Wire Pt100 Design with 15 ft of FEP Lead Wire
- Industries and Applications include Snow-Melt systems, HVAC, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace and Food Processing facilities, and other applications requiring a small although rugged sensor with excellent accuracy and stability.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) 3 wire design with Class A temperature sensor and a high purity mineral insulation backfill to provide temperature stability and protection to the sensing element
- Stainless Steel sheath 1/4" (.250" or 6.35 mm) diameter 2" inch (51 mm) long probe.
- FEP encapsulated and silicone probe designs are also available.
- Transition to Lead Wire is a high performance epoxy seal and 15 ft (180" inches almost 5 meters) of FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated lead wire.
- Longer and different length lead wire designs can be quickly manufactured.
- Wire Construction is 3 conductor 24 gage stranded nickel plated copper with each wire individually insulated with FEP (Teflon) and twisted. The overall jacket is FEP with -392°F to 400°F (-235 to 200°C) rating
- The outside diameter is .098” (2.5 mm).
- Wire color code is 2 Red and 1 White with a white jacket.
- Instrument Connection is stripped leads
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TBSX-250-PX-2-FPXX-180-STWL
- Click for Specification Sheet - PDF file
Need Help? 856-579-7490