2" Long RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter with 1 ft Long Stainless Steel Over-Braided PFA Lead Wire
2" Long RTD Probes 1/4" Diameter with 1 ft of Stainless Steel Over-Braided PFA Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm 0.00385 ohm per degree C change) 3 wire Class A accuracy RTD temperature sensing element with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- Probe Transition: 500°F rated epoxy seal provides the transition of the metal probe to 1 ft (12 inches or 0.3 meters) of lead wire
- Wire Leads - PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation with Stainless Steel overbraid and temperature range - 450 to 500°F (-268 to 260°C)
- Wire Construction 3-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with PFA insulation on the single wires and twisted. The 3 twisted wires are covered with a PFA jacket and Stainless Steel overbraid. Outside diameter is .092"
- Color Code: 2 Black and 1 Red with White jacket and Silver stainless steel braid
- Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
Specification and Test results Downloads
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-TBSX-250-PX-2-PFSB-12-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490