2 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe - 2 Inches Long x 1/4" Diameter with 40 Inches of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P2A-TBSX-250-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
2 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 2 Inches Long x 1/4" Diameter with PFA Lead Wire
- RTD Probe with a 1/4" Inch (.250" or 6.35 mm) diameter 2 Inch Long stainless steel with 40 Inches (1 meter) of PFA wire leads with stripped ends
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- 2 Wire Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy temperature sensor element encased in compacted mineral insulation for stability.
- Probe Transitions directly to wire leads with an high performance epoxy seal providing a compact design
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter or 3 plus ft) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 500°F (260°C) insulated wire with a stripped ends
- Wire Construction is 2 conductors made with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper. A parallel (side by side) design with each conductor insulated with PFA and overall outside jacket of PFA.
- Wire Diameter overall is .085" (2.16 mm)
- Color Code - red and black on singles with white overall jacket
- Short Length design provides a combination of excellent temperature accuracy and stability in Space Restricted applications.
- EvoSensors Part Number- P2A-TBSX-250-PX-2-PFXX-40-STWL
- Location C-3-7
Consider the following Accessories to Complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490