2 wire Surface RTD Pt100 with Non Adhesive Patch and 40 Inches of PFA/FEP Insulated Wire to Fit 1/8 PTFE Ferrule and Compression Fitting
SKU: P2A-TAPN-REC-PX-1-FP4W-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
2 wire Surface RTD Pt100 with Non-Adhesive Patch and 40 Inches of PFA/FEP Insulated Wire to Fit 1/8" PTFE Ferrule and Compression Fitting
- RTD Surface Temperature Sensor with a 1" long x 3/4" Wide x .010" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch and Lead Wires.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 2-wire design with a highly accurate Class A RTD temperature sensing element encased in a polyimide tape.
- Non-Adhesive surface patch provides the opportunity to utilize your own specified epoxy - cement or other surface mounting methods
- Wire Leads - 40 Inches (1 meter ) of wire leads with a 500°F (260°C) rated white PFA insulated jacket and stripped ends.
- Special Wire diameter is designed to utilized with 1/8" PTFE ferrule and compression fitting
- Design provides simple and fast surface mount with fast response and accurate temperature measurement.
- EvoSensors Part Number: P2A-TAPN-REC-PX-1-FP4W-40-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490