3 Inch Long RTD Probe - 2 Wire Pt100 Design with a 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and Lead Wire
SKU: P2A-TBSX-188-PX-3-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
3 inch Long RTD Probe 2 Wire Pt100 Design with a 3/16" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 40 Inches (1 Meter) and other Lengths
- The RTD is a 3 inch-long Stainless-Steel sheath 3/16" (.188") diameter probe with wire leads.
- Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C)
- 2 Wire Design with a Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) Class A accuracy element encased with high purity mineral insulation to provide temperature stability.
- High Temperature Epoxy provides a transition from the RTD probe sheath to the 40" inches (1 Meter) of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) 400°F (200°C) insulated wire.
- Wire Leads are FEP insulated conductors with 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with an overall outside jacket of FEP and .082" diameter.
- Color Code - 1 White and 1 Red with White Outside Jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number: P2A-TBSX-188-PX-3-PFXX-40-STWL with 40 Inch Long Wire Leads - Location C-1-4
- P2A-TBSX-188-PX-3-PFXX-80-STWL with 80 Inch Long Wire Leads
Need Help? 856-579-7490