20 ft Long 3 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 1/4" Diameter MI Cable Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 Inches of Lead Wire
20 ft Long 3 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe with Transition to Lead Wire - 1/4" Diameter MI Cable Stainless Steel Sheath with Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 932°F (-70 to 500 C).
- 3 Wire Design Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A element
- Rugged and Bendable MI Cable stainless steel sheath providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness.
- Transition to Wire is stainless steel housing back-filled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 40" inches (1 meter) of wire leads.
- Wire Leads are 3 conductors with 400°F (200°C) FEP(Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulation on the individual wires on the outside jacket rated with strip[ed ends. Color code is 2 Red wires and 1 White wire.
- Wire Construction is 24 Gage Stranded (7 strands of 32 gage) nickel plated copper with an overall jacket diameter of .098".
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P3A-S316-250-PX-240-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490