3 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 6" Long with Rugged Transition and Spring to 50ft of Twisted Shielded FEP Leads with a Ground Wire
SKU: P3A-S316-250-PX-6-FPTS-600-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
3 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 6" Long Stainless Steel Sheath with Rugged Transition and Spring to 50ft of Twisted Shielded FEP Insulated Leads with Ground Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3 wire design with Class A accuracy temperature sensor encased in metal sheath with high purity mineral insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness
- Probe Transition is a rugged tubular stainless steel fitting and spring for strain relief to the 50ft of FEP Insulated Lead Wire.
- Wire Leads are rated to 400°F (200°C) with a 3-conductor 28 Gage Stranded (7/36) twisted construction.
- Wire is a twisted shielded design with a ground wire to provide an enhanced level of protection to minimize potential electrical noise interference to the temperature signal output.
- Color code has 2 red and 1 white inner conductors with a white overall jacket.
Instrument Connection - stripped wire leads
- Applications and Industries include Wind Power Generation, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-S316-250-PX-6-FPTS-600-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490