3 Wire Pt100 RTD with a 1/4 NPT Fitting on a 1/8" Diameter 2" Inch Long Probe with FEP Insulated Leads - Wire Ferrules or Stripped Ends Terminiation
SKU: P3A-NPT4-125-PX-2-PFXX-20-SLFPCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
3 Wire Pt100 RTD with a 1/4 NPT Fitting on a 1/8" Diameter 2" Inch Long Probe with FEP Insulated Leads - Wire Ferrules or Stripped Ends Termination
- Temperature Range of -58 to 400°F (-50 to 200°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) 3-wire Design with a Class A RTD Element in the 2" Long x 1/8" Diameter 316 Stainless Steel sheathed Probe.
- Probe Transitions from the 1/4 NPT fitting to FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated wire with stripped leads or ferrules
- Wire Leads - 40 inches (3.3ft or 1 meter) or less length
- Wire Construction is 3-conductor 24 gage stranded (7/32) nickel plated copper with each wire and the outer jacket insulated with 400°F (200 °C) rated FEP.
- Instrument Connection is stripped leads or ferrule
- EvoSensors Part Number: P3A-NPT4-125-PX-2-PFXX-20-SLFP - design with 20 inch wire leads with ferrules attached)
- Other wire lead lengths available P3A-NPT4-125-PX-2-PFXX-40- STWL - 40 inch (3.3 ft or 1 meter) with stripped ends
- Location: G-4-2
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490