RTD Connector Miniature Three Pin Male
Miniature Three Pin Male RTD Connector
- The miniature male RTD connector is a three pin design with a rugged molded high quality glass filled Engineered Thermoplastic body with a maximum temperature operating range of 400 F (200 C).
- The three male pins are copper and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- An innovative Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure RTD wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers. The captive design with the connector cap screws provide ease of assembly and eliminates the frustration of dropping or losing screws.
- The connector body dimensions are .750" (19 mm) long by .94" (23.9 mm) wide by .315" (8 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening. The male flat pins are 475" (12 mm) long.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - RTD-MALE-CON-FP-X-MPCT
- Location A-2-29
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 856-579-7490