4 Wire Pt100 Cut to Length RTD Probe with 24 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath and 40 Inches of Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
SKU: P4A-FCTS-250-PX-24-PFXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire Pt100 Field Cut to Length RTD Probe - 24 Inch Long 1/4" Diameter Stainless Steel Sheath with 40 Inches of Lead Wire with Stripped Ends
- 24 Inch Long - 1/4" diameter Field Cut-Able Stainless Steel sheath to a minimum of 2 inches long
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) 4 wire design with highly accurate Class A RTD temperature sensing element
- Lead Wire is 40 inches (1 meter) long of 4-conductor 24 Gage Stranded (7/32) nickel plated wire. Each wire is FEP (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated and twisted, along with a FEP out jacket
- Wire is rated from sub zero to 400°F (200°C)
- Overall outside nominal diameter of the wire is .120".
- Usable Length of probe assembly is a Minimum of 2 inches to the maximum Original 24 inch length.
- Cut the probe to the desired length using a standard tube cutter.
- Applications and Industries include Power Generation, Petrochemical, Packaging and other industries where resolving downtime is critical.
- Provides a high level of flexibility for maintenance repair stock.
- Evosensors Part Number: P4A-FCTS-250-PX-24-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490