4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 12" Long with Rugged Transition and Spring to 40" Inches (1 Meter) of FEP Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-S316-250-PX-12-FPXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 12" Long with a Rugged Transition to 40" Inches (1 meter) of Lead Wire
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A Accuracy temperature sensor encased in metal sheath with high purity mineral insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness
- Probe Transition is a rugged tubular stainless steel fitting and spring for strain relief to 40" Inches (1 Meter or 3.3ft) of FEP Insulated Lead Wire.
- Wire Leads are rated to 400°F (200°C) with a rugged 4-conductor 24 Gage Stranded (7/32) twisted construction. Color code has 2 white and 2 red inner conductors with a white overall jacket
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-S316-250-PX-12-FPXX-40-STWL
- Location G-1-1
Need Help? 856-579-7490