4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 6" Long with Rugged Transition Fitting to 10 ft of FEP Lead Wire
4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 6" Long with Transition to 10 ft Lead Wire
- The RTD is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with 10 ft of Wire Leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 400°F (-70 to 200°C).
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A Accuracy temperature sensor encased in metal sheath with high purity mineral insulation providing excellent temperature stability and mechanical toughness
- Probe Transition is a ruggest tubular stainless steel fitting housing and spring for strain relief to the 10 ft of FEP Insulated Lead Wire.
- The wire is rated to 400°F (200°C) and it is a rugged 4-conductor 24 Gage Stranded (7/32) construction with white and red inner conductors and white jacket.
- Applications and Industries include Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number: P4A-S316-250-PX-6-FPXX-120-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490