4 Wire RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 1 to 6 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath with 80 Inches (2 Meters) of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-TBSX-250-PX-1-PFXX-80-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire RTD Probe 1/4" Diameter 1 Inch Long Stainless Steel Sheath with 80 inches (2 meters) of PFA Lead Wire
- RTD probe - 1 to 6 inch long 1/4 inch diameter Stainless-Steel sheath with 80 inches (2 meters) of wire leads.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500°F (-70 to 260°C)
- Pt100 (Platinum 100 ohm) - 4 Wire Design with a Highly accurate Class A RTD temperature sensing element
- Very Compact Transistion area from the probe to lead wire is accomplish with a high performance epoxy seal rated to 500°F (260°C)
- Lead Wire is 80 inches (6.6 ft or 2 meters) long of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) insulated 500°F (260°C) temperature rated wire.
- Wire Construction is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) nickel plated copper with an overall outside diameter of 0.100" (.25 mm).
- Color Code - 2 black and 2 red inner wire with white overall jacket
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-TBSX-250-PX-1-PFXX-80-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490