4 Wire RTD Pt100 Probe 1/4" Diameter 6" Long with Transition to 20 ft of PFA Lead Wire
SKU: P4A-S316-250-PX-6-PFXX-240-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
4 Wire Pt100 RTD Probe with Transition to 20 ft Lead Wire
- The RTD is a 6 inch long 316 Stainless-Steel sheath 1/4" diameter probe with 20 ft of Wire Leads.
- The temperature operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C).
- The sensor is a Pt100 (Platinum 100 Ohm) Class A Accuracy Element encased in MI Cable (Metal sheathed cable with compacted high purity Mineral Insulation) providing excellent temperature stability, mechanical toughness and bendability.
- The MI Cable probe transitions to a tubular stainless steel housing backfilled with a 500 F rated epoxy and a metal spring for strain relief to the 20 ft of PFA (Plastic Fluoropolymer) Insulated Lead Wire.
- The wire is rated to 500 F (260 C) and it is a 4-conductor 26 Gage Stranded (7/34) construction.
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides temperature measurement solutions in Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Electrical Battery Technology, Laboratory Instrumentation, Food Processing, HVAC, Refrigeration and other industries
- EvoSensors Part Number P4A-S316-250-PX-6-PFXX-240-STWL
Need Help? 856-579-7490