5 Pack of Type J Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Self Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of Fiberglass Wire with Stripped Leads
SKU: J5S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-40-STWLCall 856 579-7490 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Technical and Sales Support
5 Pack of Type J Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Self Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of Fiberglass Braid Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
- The Type J Thermocouple has a 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- The Response Time can be as Fast as .015 Seconds or less.
- The Temperature Operating Range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C) with capabilities to 600 F (315 C) with thermal epoxy cement.
- The sensor is made with SLE Accuracy thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- The tape section of the sensor transitions to 40 inches (1 meter) of Fiberglass Insulated wire and stripped leads.
- The Type J wire insulated is rated to 900 F (482 C), it is a 30 Gage Solid construction with Fiberglass insulated wires and outside jacket. The overall outside diameter is a nominal .037" x .050".
- The design and overall performance capabilities of this product provides accurate and fast surface temperature for Semi-Conductor, Oil and Gas, Off-Road and Agriculture Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace, overall Product Development and Testing along with many other industries.
- EvoSensors Part Number J5S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-FGXX-40-STWL
- Location: E-2-9
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490