5 Pack of Type J Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Self Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of PFA Wire with Stripped Leads
5 Pack of Type J Fast Response Surface Thermocouple with Self Adhesive Patch and 40 inches of PFA Insulated Wire with Stripped Leads
- Type J Thermocouple has a 1" long x .500" Wide x .012" Thick Polyimide Tape Fiberglass Reinforced Patch with Silicone Adhesive and Lead Wires.
- Response Time can be as Fast as .03 Seconds or less.
- Temperature Operating range is -90 to 500 F (-70 to 260 C)
- Very High Accuracy SLE grade thermocouple wire with a Flattened Bead design encased in Self Adhesive Polyimide Tape providing easy and fast surface mounting.
- Wire Leads 40 inches (1 meter ) of PFA insulated wire rated to 500°F (260°C)
- Wire Construction 30 gage (.010") solid bare wire in a parallel design with PFA insulation on each wire and the outside jacket. The overall outside diameter "0.22 x .038".
- Instrument Connection - bare stripped leads
- Application and Industries include Plastics and Composites, Chemical, Paint, Coating and Electronic components along with overall Product Development and Testing.
- EvoSensors Part Number J5S-TAPE-REC-FW-1-PFXX-40-STWL
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Sensor System
Need Help? 856-579-7490