Type C Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - No color code High Vacuum Design
SKU: C1X-FEMX-CON-FP-NC-MCCFCall 407 420-8080 or Email email@example.com for Technical and Sales Support
Type C Miniature Female Ceramic Thermocouple Connector - High Vacuum Design - No Color Code
- The Type C Calibration Miniature Female Thermocouple Connector from high quality Ceramic material.
- The maximum temperature operating range of 1200 F (650 C).
- The Red Glazed Color Coded Dot has been removed to Eliminate Possible Contamination.
- The female pins are made from thermocouple alloys and are Polarized with a larger width negative flat pin and smaller width positive pin to ensure proper connection.
- Spring Loaded terminal contact washer provides an easy to use although secure thermocouple wire connection point. A molded internal barrier prevents short circuits.
- The screws are Stainless Steel with a Combination Head Design accepting both Slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers.
- The connector body dimensions are 1.06" (27 mm) long by .728" (18.5 mm) wide by .378" (9.6 mm) thick with a .177" (4.5 mm) cable opening.
- The connectors quickly and easily accept additional Engineered Accessories to enhance connection reliability in application environments with mechanical stresses, vibration or wet condition both on the connector and lead wire.
- EvoSensors part number - C1X-FEMX-CON-FP-NC-MCCF
- Location: A-2-34
Consider the following Accessories to complete your Connector System
Need Help? 407-420-8080